Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
We are looking for a Front End Developer to support our marketing transformation. You will support the marketing product management team as we launch new marketplaces and rebuild our marketing tech stack.
The ability to think critically about what you are doing and propose revisions to management is a core function of your role. This role requires some degree of flexibility. Being comfortable learning new disciplines and working as part of a larger team toward a common goal is a must. We are a driven team and we’re constantly working to improve the quality of what we deliver, and the processes by which deliver it.
• Working with the marketing teams to contribute to the development of their roadmap, including but not limited to the build of new marketplaces
• Advising in which third-party tools to acquire and working on their implementation as needed
• Partnering closely with UX to measure the impact of site changes and make recommendations and enhancements based on the performance data
• Developing lead-capture oriented landing pages
• Using our proprietary CMS to generate pages based on marketplace needs
• Website maintenance
• Regular reporting on ROI of activities based on analytics
• 4-6 years of experience in front end development
• Working knowledge of HTML 4.0 and HTML5, CSS 2.0 and CSS3
• Experience working with mainstream CMS and blogging platforms (Wordpress, Joomla, etc.)
• Experience working with responsive frameworks like Bootstrap and HTML boilerplate
• Experience with media queries and responsive development by hand
• Experience with JIRA
• Experience with Google Analytics (AdWords experience a plus)
• Experience with email automation and campaign if-then-else logic (familiarity with Hubspot a plus)
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Web Development or related field or equivalent work experience (recent or upcoming grads are welcome)
• Must be able to code from hand using a basic text editor
• Must be able to code to spec from a mock-up
• Project planning skills, such as wireframing, are a plus
• Must be able to see a website through from planning to publishing on a server
• Ability to utilize Microsoft Outlook and Excel, OneDrive and Dropbox
• Ability to multitask and pay attention to detail
• Ability to work well as part of a team
Liquidity Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.