Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
The Customer Support Team Lead provides daily leadership to customer support staff in order to meet customer expectations. This role involves ensuring processes and procedures are being executed effectively, and adherence to our business plan is carried through. The role has direct daily oversight of a team of employees to include monitoring and issuing work assignments, handling escalated situations, and general supervisory duties like motivating, recognizing, coaching, and training. Additionally, the Lead assists the Manager to monitor and control key metrics such as Adherence, FCR (First Contact Resolution), scheduling, and other performance related metrics.
• Assist the management team with daily operation of the call center. Activities include monitoring work load levels to ensure balance in coverage and providing daily direction to associates. There will also be involvement in scheduling, analyzing key performance indicators, implementing policies and procedures, employee development and training, and participating in reward/recognition programs.
• Handle escalated inbound/outbound calls.
• Engage in day-to-day activities as needed (i.e. taking phone calls, respond to customer inquiries, etc.) when team workload requirements exceed capacity.
• Approve exceptions to customer orders (i.e. waiving fees, promo code issues) within established guidelines.
• Track productivity and quality of CSR’s performance which would include monitoring calls and reviewing performance metrics.
• Assist CSR’s with questions through proactive management and floor presence/coverage.
• Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
• Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
• Prepares informal coaching communications and communicates effectively to associates.
• Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement.
• Champion change management by identifying, initiating action plans, and implementing process improvements.
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and knowledge:
Liquidity Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.