Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
The Shipping Clerk will work closely with customers and truck drivers, greeting them and checking them in upon their arrival. Successful candidates will have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Release jobs to turret drivers and provide additional assignments to find items that have not been delivered or that need to be pulled by production
• Accurately handle customer disputes, elevating issues to Team Lead or Manager as necessary
• Deal directly with upset or irate customers in a professional manner, resolving situations fairly and in accordance with company policy
• Run the dock to ensure all orders are picked, missing items are found, and all TIDs are shipped out of the building both virtually and physically
• Monitor ground, UPSF, and CPU Q to ensure Team Lead and Manager are updated on progress
• Complete Salesforce on a daily basis
• Work directly with Customer Service to handle disputes over scheduling or returns that were granted by Customer Service
• Communicate with Team Lead or Manager when additional driver resources are needed
• Assist with UPS Ground on a daily basis at end of day after all customer and disputes have been completed
• Prepare next day’s activities to ensure speedy processing of customer in the morning
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Must have working experience in shipping and receiving
• Must possess good interpersonal and customer communication skills.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Must demonstrate a high degree of awareness to detail, accuracy and productivity with the ability to work well in a team environment
• Some lifting (up to 50 pounds) may be required