Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
Inventory Control & Quality Analyst reports directly to the Warehouse Manager.
• Conduct and/or coordinate daily/weekly/quarterly inventory cycle counts accordingly to expectations. Conduct analysis on count results and publish reports
• Conduct and/or coordinate daily/weekly process quality audits accordingly to expectations. Provide feedback to associates and managers. Conduct analysis on audit results and publish reports
• Determine needs, coordinate with others, and assign task/job assignments to associates performing ICQ tasks
• Research process and inventory defects to determine root cause and partner with others to implement measures to reduce/eliminate (i.e. customer disputes, audits errors, inventory adjustments, etc)
• Act as primary custodian of bin and inventory health by monitoring inventory transactions and ensuring correct bin configuration and labeling
• Ensure all safety standards and practices are complied with
• Train associates on SOPs and conduct audits of performance as directed
• Operate stand up and sit down forklift
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Must have established basic skills in MS Office suite (Outlook email, MS Word, and MS Excel) and possess ability to learn higher skills
• Must have demonstrated experience achieving results with minimal day-to-day supervision.
• Advanced skills in Excel
• Experience in at least one process improvement project (kaizen).
• Experience as a member of a Safety Committee or implementing at least one safety-improvement project
• Experience performing cycle counting, as well as quality audits.
• Must have the ability to be certified to drive stand up and sit down forklifts that go to elevated heights
• Must have working knowledge of warehouse shipping and receiving processes using a warehouse management software program and RF scanners.
• Must possess good interpersonal and customer communication skills.
• Must demonstrate a high degree of awareness to detail, accuracy and productivity with the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Must have prior experience in a leadership role, directing the work of others.
Work Conditions/Physical Demands:
• Fast paced environment that is constantly changing
• The employee must be able to work in a typical warehouse environment where there may be uneven floor surfaces
• Employee should be familiar with and capable of operating standard office equipment (photocopier, facsimile machine, personal computer, stapler, 3-hole punch, etc.) and warehouse equipment (manual pallet jack, dock leveler, scale, etc.); lifting (up to 50 pounds) may be required
• Operation of various powered industrial trucks
Liquidity Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.