Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
LSI's expanding Direct Sales Channel is hiring a Sales Executive to join our sales team. Reporting to the Director of Global Sales, LSI seeks a strong, multi-talented sales executive who will effectively navigate and balance key efforts to manage and grow a portfolio of existing accounts, by prospecting and securing new buyers. The successful candidate will deliver best in class account management and sales operations support to wholesale buyers of large-lot surplus, overstock, liquidated and end-of-life merchandise both domestically and internationally. This is primarily a “hunter” role, however the Sales Executive will also manage the accounts he/she brings in.
• Meet/exceed monthly sales revenue and profitability targets across key programs.
• Prospect and qualify new business leads
• Provide best in class account management and customer service to exceed the needs of all direct sales customers.
• Conduct analysis of existing and prospective customers to identify industry trends and spot market opportunities.
• Help formulate branding/messaging/positioning of Liquidation.com Direct at Trade Shows
• Provide data driven analysis related to specific programs and opportunities to evaluate sales performance against targets and expected outcomes.
• Utilize CRM and other administrative tools to document, track and refine sales efforts
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
• Minimum of three years of selling experience, preferably in a fast-paced transaction-oriented environment.
• Experience in asset liquidation or retail environment is helpful.
• Previous success in an individual contributor sales role, consistently meeting or exceeding sales and retention targets
• Intermediate to expert user of MS Suite, specifically MS PowerPoint and Excel is desirable.
• Fluent in Spanish or other languages is a plus.
• Ability to achieve results while dealing with ambiguity and balancing competing priorities.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build rapport and credibility with executives over the telephone.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com
Liquidity Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer