Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for full cycle recruitment to ensure the business staffing requirements are fulfilled with exceptional candidates in a timely and cost-effective manner. This individual will be tasked with utilizing innovative sourcing strategies and networks to grow a diverse pipeline of candidates, while identifying process improvements to enhance the recruiting process. As a brand ambassador for the company, this person must be engaging, confident and persuasive with the ability to identify and secure top talent. The Talent Acquisition Manager will cultivate effective relationships with all stakeholders, passive and active candidates, business leadership, HR colleagues and external vendors to ensure a positive experience for candidates.
• This is a hands-on role the Talent Acquisition Manager will actively participate in sourcing and filling open positions
• Full life cycle recruitment across various departments including marketing, IT, sales, program management, business development, finance and operations
• Proactively target and source candidates using a variety of channels including social media, networking, applicant tracking software, and other sources
• Deliver high quality customer service to hiring managers and candidates while meeting time-to-fill, cost-to-fill and talent quality metrics.
• Engage fully with hiring managers on job description development, candidate profile creation, candidate evaluation, and selection
• Relentlessly improve the talent acquisition process to enhance our position as an industry leader and support LSI’s long-term growth objectives
• Manage the Recruiting Coordinator
• BS/BA or equivalent in business or related field is required
• Must have 5+ years full-cycle recruiting experience; a mix of corporate and executive recruiting a plus.
Skills and Ability:
• Proven track record of success in full cycle recruitment.
• Experienced in all aspects of corporate recruiting including, but not limited to: sourcing, networking, qualifying, screening, assessing, managing relationships with hiring teams and business partners, offer negotiation, awareness of relevant employment laws and employment market trends
• Skilled in working with senior business leaders, supporting and guiding them on hiring needs
• High level of interpersonal savvy with the ability to establish and maintain positive rapport at all levels of the organization.
• Strong project management skills and comfort with providing timely and clear reporting of progress and roadblocks. Strong computer skills and experience utilizing applicant tracking systems. iCIMS experience is a plus.
Liquidity Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer