Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
The Warehouse Specialist is responsible for all inbound and outbound customer shipments.
• Receive/Lot/Stow/Pick/Pack all inbound and outbound customer shipments
• Maintains a clean, neat and orderly warehouse and properly performs assigned tasks
• Operate forklifts (if certified)
• Maintains a clean driving record in order to operate facility box trucks.
• Adhere to customer pick up schedule and prepare accordingly
• Ensure all shipments are timely and accurate
• Photographs auction lots for use on our website
• Actively participates in Safety Program activities
• Other warehouse duties as assigned
• High School Diploma/GED required
• 2+ years warehouse experience required
• Certified to drive forklifts (if applicable)
• Superior attention to detail
• Good interpersonal and customer communication skills
• Must possess excellent organizational skills; detail-orientated with strong follow through skills
• Ability to pass criminal background, drug and reference checks
• Ability to work well in a team environment is required
• Trustworthy, honest, customer-centric individuals with the desire to work hard to support common goals
• Demonstrate a high degree of awareness to safety, accuracy and productivity
• Familiar with and capable of operating standard office equipment (photocopier, facsimile machine, personal computer, adding machine, stapler, 3-hole punch, etc.) and warehouse equipment (manual pallet jack, dock leveler, scale, etc.