Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
Enjoy flexibility as a driver with local hauls and a daytime shift where you can be home every night. Utilize both mental and physical skills to effectively service both inbound and outbound customer shipments in our warehouse. Join our fast pace environment as we expand our service offering!
• Driver for local route with 53’ vehicle
• Active participation in unloading the vehicle with a forklift or pallet jack
• General warehouse duties including, but not limited to use of powered industrial equipment
• Must have CDL-A with a minimum of 3 years of recent experience
• Have a high school diploma or GED
• Must pass a background check and DOT physical and drug screen
• Computer skills including experience with MS Office and the Internet
• Strong attention to detail
• Be trustworthy, honest, customer-centric individual with the desire to work hard to support common goals
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Demonstrate a high degree of awareness to safety, accuracy and productivity
Liquidity Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer