Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you’ll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
Assists the Site Manager in all site operations to include delegating assignments through subordinates.
• Maintains, within the confines of assigned work areas, strict adherence to safety, environmental, and security laws, regulations, and requirements as set forth by the company, local hosts, and all applicable government directives.
• Reports observed violations to the Site Manager. Assists the Site Manager in adhering to company procedures for the acceptance, receiving, positioning, and security of all inventory received by the company at the places of assigned responsibility.
• Inventories delivery orders with the designated DRMO-CV Rep. Ensures inventory being accepted on designated Delivery Order Manifests is accounted for. Records this information and provides immediate reports as directed by the Site Manager.
• Prepares inventory in accordance with the Field Operations Handbook to ensure the sales revenue goals are achieved.
• Manages inventory to include aging, scrap, and data input to ensure an inventory accuracy rate of 95% or better.
• Ensures 100% accuracy of all data input.
• Accounts for and protects company property and inventory at all times.
• Performs duties of Site Manager in his/her absence.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• May directly supervise employees and may also be called upon to direct or guide the efforts of temporary or contract workers.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Work Conditions/ Physical Demands: