Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you’ll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
The Operational Support Analyst will be responsible for driving and managing improvements for both internal and external clients. Successful candidates will identify and research opportunities to improve productivity and reduce defects leveraging our RPM Returns Management software. The Operational Support Analyst will gain an in depth understanding of the Returns Management system and its operational impacts and will assist clients in enhancing and implementing this software.
• Work with clients and operations to identify areas of opportunity to improve processes and productivities.
• Research reported issues within the operation and develop both operational as well as systemic solutions.
• Provide operational support for floor associates in the use of LSI systems.
• Become an expert in all aspects of LSI’s warehouse systems.
• Work with clients to determine any type of file or data issues and drive to a resolution.
• Become the operational support expert for external clients.
• Develop support and enhancement tickets for any reported systemic issues within the operation.
• Document requirements and submit tickets for any requested systemic enhancements from both internal and external clients.
• Test any systemic enhancements before deploying to production environment to ensure all requirements have been met.
• Train the operation on any new systemic functionality.
• Train new hires on Returns Management and WMS functionality and operational processes.
• Train clients on Returns Management system functionality for any new implementations.
• Train clients on any systemic enhancements.
• Serve as the “voice of the user” by representing the user’s perspective throughout the Returns Management system life cycle.
• Assist customer support teams, and develop and implement training and communication materials that allow customers to understand the product and changes made to it.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 3 years operational experience
• Experience with work item and defect tracking management systems (e.g., Visual Studio Online, Jira, etc.)
• Basic understanding and working knowledge of Internet technologies and web-based software development
• Must be detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
• Must have a desire for achieving excellence in client satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability
• Proficiency with Visio, Excel and Word
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to express technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing to clients and operations
• Strong attention to detail and track record of producing quality work
• Team player with great work ethic, and a quick learner
• Diplomatic with negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Self-motivated and able to perform without significant supervision
Liquidity Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer