Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you’ll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
This role acts as a key, active team member in data migration, warehousing and reporting and will participate in the analysis, design, development, implementation and support of the Enterprise Data Warehouse, data migrations for production systems and key reporting deliverables. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and dimensional modeling to smoothly integrate data from disparate systems and present through reports, dashboards, scorecards, and KPI’s.
• Develop, enhance, test and integrate ETL Data Warehouses and Business Intelligence Solutions
• Develop and deploy SSIS packages for ETL
• Deploy and maintain DWH/ETL solutions and operations
• Write SQL Server stored procedures for reporting
• Contribute to the full software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and deployment
• Support product issue resolution teams with engineering support to determine root cause and corrective action concerning device connectivity issues at connected accounts
• 3-5 years of experience developing SQL Server databases
• 3-5 years data warehousing and OLTP design/development, knowledge of patterns/practices
• Experience creating and deploying SSIS packages
• Experience with T-SQL w/ focus on performance optimization for both ETL and queries
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
• Experience developing dimensional models, especially using the Kimball method
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database architecture, defining tablespaces, partitioning, indexing, etc.
• Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Experience working with large enterprise databases and datasets
• Knowledge of software architecture, design patterns, and best practices
• Windows Server, IIS, DevOps
• Microsoft Azure or other Cloud platform experience
• Experience working with large databases / Big Data
• Microsoft or other professional certifications is a plus
• SQL Server DBA experience is desired
• MySQL and/or Oracle database knowledge is a plus