Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you’ll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
We are seeking an experienced lead generator. This is a highly visible position having direct contact with future clients. As a lead generator, it will be your primary job to set up appointments and find potential clients for our sales team. You will be the first step in the prospecting process, and our sales team relies on your persuasive abilities and creative methods of finding potential customers.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for supporting sales and marketing efforts in target markets, by generating and qualifying leads to be passed to sales representatives. We are looking for someone who has a passion for sales and is looking to join a dynamic and growing company located in Bethesda, MD.
• Research, target, and track prospects using a variety of sales tools. Strategically source new prospects using LinkedIn, provided prospects lists, etc.
• Call/email to obtain key information from targeted prospects and set up a meeting via telephone
• On a daily basis, track prospects - identify decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into the company's CRM
• Coordinate calendars with different time zones, and send out calendar invites
• Coordinate and execute email campaigns
• Use verification of key criteria, and verification of meetings to make sure that meetings are quality and take place
• Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 1-2 Years’ experience in high-volume cold calling appointment setting, or lead generation experience (preferred)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to craft exciting emails to prospects that pique their interest and result in a new meeting.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• CRM experience
• A great speaking voice
• Critical thinking related to estimating a prospect's interest level in the company's solution
• Ability to manage time effectively
• Self-starter and goal oriented