Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you’ll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
GovDeals, headquartered in Montgomery, AL, is the leading online auction marketplace for the sale of surplus and confiscated items for government entities including city, county and state agencies as well as school boards and public utilities. The company has a twelve-year record of strong growth with over 10,000 clients in 49 States & 6 Provinces of Canada. GovDeals is owned and operated by Liquidity Services Inc., a leading B2B marketplace company.
In response to the continued growth of their business GovDeals is looking for a Client Help Desk Representative based in Montgomery, AL area to provide support and assistance on our Client Help Desk. GovDeals is seeking a service oriented self-starter to provide training and support to clients of their nation-wide internet based government online auction service. The candidate must be available for a regular schedule of 9am-6pm Central Time Monday-Friday and be willing to travel 10% of the time.
• Provide telephone, email and online chat support to GovDeals clients contacting the GovDeals Client Help Desk.
• Work with the Territory Client Services Representatives to provide them support with their clients as they may be out of the office.
• Monitor all of GovDeals auction listings to ensure a high level of quality and sound auction practices.
• On occasion, provide onsite and in field services to Clients throughout the United States including cataloging, gathering descriptions, and photographing assets in various locations both indoor and outdoor in a variety of weather elements.
• Provide Web Training Sessions to client to assist the Territory CSR Team.
• Work with the Director of Client Services on special projects.
• Represent GovDeals to the government and public sector in a positive and professional manner.
• Associate degree and prior experience with government agencies preferred
• 4+ year of customer service experience in a call center environment.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Computer skills to include MS Office