Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
The Warehouse Team Lead- Trainer will oversee continuous improvement and oversee warehouse training.
• Associates Degree highly desired
• Must have experience with MS Office, with intermediate Excel skills
• Must possess good interpersonal and customer communication skills
• Must demonstrate a high degree of awareness to detail, accuracy and productivity with the ability to work well in a team environment
• Prior experience in a leadership role, directing the work of others
• Willingness to work an afternoon shift or extended hours as required
• Trustworthy, honest, customer-centric individual with the desire to work hard to support common goals
• Superior attention to detail
• Good interpersonal and customer communication skills
• Must possess excellent organizational skills; detail-orientated with strong follow through skills
• Computer skills – internet use/Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel
• Ability to pass criminal background, drug and reference checks
• Demonstrate a high degree of awareness to safety, accuracy and productivity
• Ability to work well in a team environment is required
• Available to work any shift