Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 12,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With nearly $8 billion in completed transactions, over 3.5 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you’ll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
Make a major contribution to the day to day operations of several multi-million dollar client accounts while reporting on and interpreting top priority performance data. As a the Client Solutions Analyst, you will directly support the efforts of our top Client Solutions Managers and have the opportunity to influence the largest clients in the company.
As a team member of the Retail Supply Chain Group (RSCG), you will be an integral part of a rapid growth environment with clear line of sight to senior team members that come from executive and management positions at premier e-commerce, retail, and consulting firms.
• Access our custom-built Inventory Management System (IMS) to extract data and create complex reports with 100% accuracy. These reports are used directly with LSI leadership and clients to demonstrate successes and opportunities.
• Serve as a point of contact for diverse client requests, which can include articulating complex liquidation data or troubleshooting operational challenges to resolve client needs.
• Collaborate with various internal departments to implement new business programs and coordinate integral parts of client accounts including, but not limited to, transportation, logistics, warehouse operations, and sales.
• Partner with Client Solutions Business Development Managers to create MS PowerPoint Presentations that will be used in Quarterly Business Reviews. The team articulates account performance to clients and identifies future improvements for LSI and the client.
• Analyze past and current data in order to define key trends and work together with Client Solutions management to utilize the findings in the best interest of the client and LSI.
• Identify and pursue areas of potential business growth within existing client accounts as opportunities arise.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or Finance
• Two years of experience performing data and reporting analysis in order to assist with driving internal business decisions and/or solving client issues
• Experience in supply chain, consulting, or retail industry
• Strong analytical and intermediate- to advanced- Microsoft Excel skills to effectively create and interpret reports. Microsoft Access or database experience is preferred
• Ability to digest and communicate complex data reports to effectively present key financial information to clients
• Critical thinking ability needed to identify opportunities to streamline and automate data reporting requirements
• Demonstrated ability to focus and prioritize operational tasks in a high growth environment while paying keen attention to details
• Interest in client-facing opportunities in a fast paced, e-commerce company
Liquidity Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.