Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you’ll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
The Digital Analytics Manager plays an integral role in delivering online marketing insights to marketing and sales teams. This position provides significant value to marketing analytics team, requiring not only quantitative data analysis skills, knowledge of various Web/Marketing analytics tools, but also a true passion for data and the relevant information that it can provide.
• Build and maintain the tag management, customer behavior tracking and conversion at different stage of LS buyer journey across different marketplaces of the LS
• Create and own funnel conversion dashboard from different marketing channels across different marketplaces of the LS
• Create reporting and KPI analytics solutions through quantitative and qualitative mechanisms to provide insight for decisions on existing and new opportunities
• Review monthly channel performance, auction performance and ROI details for the divisions and verticals to optimize the buyer journey conversion, maximize the marketing ROI, and develop action plans for centralized marketing team accordingly
• Develop merchandising and channel strategies for new business accounts
• Develop standardized processes and documentation to improve operational efficiency
• Manage, lead and be a hands-on contributor to the sales reporting tools
• BS or BA in a quantitative field; advanced degree is a plus
• 4+ years of analytics experience
• Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a must
• Experience with SQL (MYSQL) is a must
• 3+ years of working with Google Tag Manager and/or other Tag Management tools (ex. Tealium, Adobe).
• Command of Microsoft Office Applications (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
• Experience with SQL and Data Visualization tools (such as Tableau) is a strong plus
• Strong analytical skills - must be able to assemble and interpret data, create executive summaries and deliver business insights
• Must have experience with implementing Google Analytics (ideally in accordance with a re-design/re-platforming).
• Demonstrated self-motivation, strong initiative and commitment to continuous improvement.
• Willing to help educate other departments and team members about digital analytics and how they can apply actionable results from the data.
Liquidity Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer