Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you’ll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
SEO/SEM Analyst will be responsible for various digital marketing activities, primarily focused on SEO and conversion optimization. This will include site research, testing, optimization and performance analysis for our clients.
• Researching and implementing SEO recommendations for website architecture, content, internal linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and online visibility
• Providing recommendations and executing strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
• Assisting in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
• Overall management and optimization for client SEM accounts to ensure traffic and ROI goals are met
• Perform keyword research and develop ad copy for SEM campaigns
• Analyze performance data and implement optimizations to increase ROI of campaigns
• Work with cross functional departments and sales teams to align with goals and objectives
• Perform regular competitive research analysis for all campaigns
• Assist with A/B and multivariate experiments for ad campaigns and usability studies
• BA/BS degree (Business, Marketing, Analytics) required; advanced degree is a plus
• 3+ years’ experience
• International experience is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Google Analytics, Heap, Tableau, Power BI, Google Optimize, Optimizely, Google Adwords, Moz, SEMRush, API integrations, basic HTML, single-page applications, WordPress (AdWords/Bing certification is a plus)
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java Script and Flash
• Working knowledge of Basecamp
• Strong working knowledge of Google Analytic
• Full capability to drive traffic with testing and analysis of keywords, copy and landing pages
• Ongoing knowledge of evolving SEO / SEM tools, trends, tactics, as resource
• Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing collective ownership in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to build dashboards that clear articulate progress of SEO initiatives