Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
• Operate stand up and sit down forklifts (if certified)
• Operate warehouse equipment (manual pallet jack, dock leveler, scale, etc.)
• Receive/Lot/Stow all inbound inventory
• Pick/Pack outbound customer shipments, including customer pick up, UPS freight and other freight shipments
• Adhere to customer pick up schedule and prepare accordingly
• Perform cycle count and inventory management if necessary
• Perform other general warehouse duties as required
• High School Diploma
• Previous warehouse experience required
• Certified to drive stand up and sit down forklifts
• Employee should be familiar with and capable of operating standard office equipment
• Employee should be familiar with and capable of operating warehouse equipment (manual pallet jack, dock leveler, scale, etc.)
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Liquidity Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer