Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
The Project Manager- eCommerce Software will interface directly with internal clients and our design and development teams to ensure deliverables fall within applicable scope and budget. The successful candidate will guide every step of our development process, gathering information from internal clients and translating business requirements into proposals, wire frames, use cases, and creative briefs. He or she will work closely with the technical, creative, and business teams to oversee project engagements from initial contact to client sign off, deployment and adoption. If you enjoy working collaboratively with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to business challenges, we encourage you to apply.
• Represent the needs of the customer by defining and prioritizing product requirements.
• Work closely with all internal departments on the go-to-market process to ensure the successful release of new products.
• Able to analyze and document detailed functional requirements to facilitate the creation of technical level-of-effort estimates.
• Work closely with stakeholder teams (operations, analysts, project managers, quality managers and senior management) to deliver comprehensive software solutions.
• Triage and manage software development tickets in JIRA on behalf of business teams; POC for business teams on ticket creation, escalation, and support
• Collaborating with development team leadership to ensure solutions are efficient, consistent and fulfill business needs.
• Partner with software development teams to test and validate new software functionality against requirements from business users
• Document or coordinate delivery of step-by-step user instructions for internal user tools; create visual training guides and provides user training as needed
• Provides technical support assistance and training for support of new features and functionality.
• Act on opportunities for mentoring others on required job duties and cross-training across teams on all the applications within the software suite.
• Prepare internal reports including Product Release Notes and backlog summaries
• 2+ years experience as a project/product manager. E-commerce and warehouse management experience preferred.
• Prior experience in a technical/product leadership position.
• A demonstrated aptitude to quickly gain subject matter expertise in software applications.
• Proven success as a key member of a matrixed, cross-functional team. Able to work equally well with people in creative and technical positions.
• Excellent oral and written communicator, with great interpersonal skills. Able to forge trusting relationships within a diverse team.
• Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, and collaboration skills.
• Ability to manage and multi-task across multiple projects and teams.
• Experience working with remote teams.
• Expertise with JIRA, Confluence wiki a plus.