Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
Assists the Site Manager in all site operations to include delegating assignments through subordinates.
• Maintains, within the confines of assigned work areas, strict adherence to safety, environmental, and security laws, regulations, and requirements as set forth by the company, local hosts, and all applicable government directives.
• Reports observed violations to the Site Manager. Assists the Site Manager in adhering to company procedures for the acceptance, receiving, positioning, and security of all inventory received by the company at the places of assigned responsibility.
• Inventories delivery orders with the designated DRMO-CV Rep. Ensures inventory being accepted on designated Delivery Order Manifests is accounted for. Records this information and provides immediate reports as directed by the Site Manager.
• Prepares inventory in accordance with the Field Operations Handbook to ensure the sales revenue goals are achieved.
• Manages inventory to include aging, scrap, and data input to ensure an inventory accuracy rate of 95% or better.
• Ensures 100% accuracy of all data input.
• Accounts for and protects company property and inventory at all times.
• Performs duties of Site Manager in his/her absence.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
• May directly supervise employees and may also be called upon to direct or guide the efforts of temporary or contract workers.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must possess a basic knowledge of computers and their use.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and other manuals, regulations, and instructions as required.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, or other members of the organization.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Work Conditions/ Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
• The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• The employee may have to withstand extreme variations in atmospheric weather conditions, i.e., cold and heat.
• Some company facilities may not possess mechanical heating or cooling devices.
• Accordingly, the employee shall be responsible for making suitable adjustments in dress and application of personal safety protection