Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success
The position of Warehouse/ Delivery Driver is established for the purpose/s of providing support to daily warehousing operations with specific responsibilities of transporting orders across designated routes; ensuring safe and effective operation of vehicles in compliance with both OSHA and DOT regulations; and loading, unloading, pick or stow of orders.
• Assists in receiving inventory for the purpose of ensuring specifications, quantity and quality of orders are correct.
• Abide by all Company safety policies and state and federal transportation regulations.
• Warehouse housekeeping for the purpose of maintaining a safe and sanitary work area.
• Drives vehicles (e.g. tractor trailer, box truck, lift truck, etc.) for the purpose of transporting orders and materials to and from designated sites.
• Maintains delivery vehicles (e.g. fueling, pre-trip inspections, cleanliness, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring safe operation of vehicle.
• Maintains records (e.g. delivery log, ELD tracking, trailer yard plans, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and providing reliable resource information.
• Prepares orders by pulling and loading stock for the purpose of meeting delivery expectations and schedules.
• Transports a variety of items for the purpose of receiving and/or delivering materials on both scheduled and unscheduled pickup and delivery routes (both local and out of state as required).
• Maintain professional representation of the Company in all interactions with customers and through responsible driving practices.
• Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of product and process throughout the facility.
SKILLS are required to perform multiple tasks with a potential need to upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions. Specific skill-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: adhering to safety practices; safe equipment operation used in various warehousing operations; operating standard office equipment including pertinent software applications (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Word, etc.) and preparing and maintaining accurate records.
KNOWLEDGE is required to perform basic math; accurately interpret and understand written procedures, write routine documents, and speak clearly; and understand multi-step written and oral instructions. Specific knowledge-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: basic computer use, basic vehicle maintenance, and safe practices and procedures in compliance with applicable OSHA and DOT regulatory requirements.
ABILITY is required to schedule activities; collate data; and use basic, job-related equipment. Flexibility is required to work with others; work with data utilizing specific, defined processes; and operate equipment using standardized methods. Ability is also required to work with a wide diversity of individuals; work with similar types of data across multiple platforms; and utilize job-related equipment. Some problem solving may be required to identify issues and select action plans. Problem solving with data may require independent interpretation; and problem solving with equipment is limited to moderate. Specific ability-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: meeting deadlines and schedules; setting priorities; working in inclement weather; and physical stamina.