Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
The Warehouse Specialist is responsible for all inbound and outbound customer shipments. Some successful candidates may operate manual and/or power material handling equipment if they are trained and certified.
• Experienced testers of small electronics (iPads, iPods, cameras, etc.) and computers
• General warehouse duties
• Experience using a scanner gun
• Photography experience
• Computer skills including experience with MS Office and the Internet
• Strong attention to detail
• High School Diploma/GED
• Trustworthy, honest and customer-centric attitude
• Prior warehouse experience is a plus
• Superior attention to detail
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrate a high degree of awareness to safety, accuracy and productivity
• Familiarity with Microsoft office programs is preferred
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds