Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services is seeking a transportation coordinator who will be responsible for monitoring the status of company shipments and ensuring our systems reflect the information provided by our transportation vendors.
• Providing quotes to ship and researching the lowest cost method to ship
• Communicating freight costs to clients/customers
• Providing timely system updates to reflect the state of a shipment
• Filing claims on stalled or lost shipments and coordinating financial remedy to the shipment’s seller and buyer
• Assisting with shipment scheduling/tender activities
• An associate's degree or equivalent and 2 or more years of related experience in Supply Chain or Logistics
• Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, or data analysis a plus
• Transportation and Freight
Skills and Abilities:
• Experience with Excel and other analytical tools
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organization, collaboration and time management skills