Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
The Service Desk Coordinator reports to the Manager of IT Support. They will provide Level 1 support for IT Services in all LSI corporate and field locations.
• Create manage, resolve and close tickets for IT service support using the Ticket Management System
• Work in a call center environment answering incoming requests with outstanding customer service
• Perform Level 1 and 2 IT help desk support including issue triage, technical troubleshooting, workarounds and resolution delivery and escalation as needed for end user issues in a Microsoft Windows desktop environment
• Clearly document issues and solutions in a knowledgebase
• Monitor IT Service Desk performance levels and report daily performance metrics as required
• Learn and follow instructions, use standard operating procedures and call scripts as provided by management
• Ensure the Service Desk meets all SLA compliance requirements to the business by exercising an ownership mentality toward customer needs, showing respect and consideration to all team members and contributing improvements where possible to IT Service Desk operations and processes
• Support other team members in troubleshooting and resolution to problems
• Must be flexible to work other shifts
• Strong business understanding and focus
• Associates Degree in Computer Science (or a related field) or equivalent
• Experience with multiple technologies including Windows, MSOffice, Exchange, Active Directory, VPN, VOIP, Mobile communications, IT Security, Network configuration, Printing, and Software Application support
• ITIL v3 Foundation
• A+ MCST or other combination of education and training equivalent to Level 1 Support Analyst
• 3+ years in IT Help Desk experience required
• Knowledgeable in basic network troubleshooting