Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
We're looking for an Senior Manager of CRM and Email who will be responsible for crafting our email marketing strategy, and for developing and executing our customer engagement and lead nurturing program plans. Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, you will manage a small team of direct reports and drive lead activation, nurturing and conversion by designing and executing effective email campaigns across multiple market segments and funnel positions. You'll champion new strategic initiatives, optimize already-established campaigns, as well as deploy, track and measure response from our community of buyers. Additionally, you'll be instrumental in developing our customer segmentation strategy for personalization and re-marketing opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be a sophisticated campaign designer and creative executor who is experienced in marketing automation—preferably Eloqua or Hubspot—and committed to continual improvement. You will also be a data-driven marketer who blends expert email copywriting with an analytical mind, CRM experience, and email industry skill and insight.
• Develop and lead the execution of highly targeted B2B email marketing programs that drive continual improvement in lead conversions
• Develop and manage email marketing strategy, roadmap, and priorities to reach buyers of Surplus Industrial Assets throughout their buying lifecycle.
• Manage and mentor. You know that the only way to succeed is by enabling and developing those under you.
• Design, code and execute email marketing programs that drive revenue from new and legacy audiences including but not limited to: planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
• Devise and implement segmentation, using testing and targeting to maximize lead acquisition and conversion.
• Use testing, online analytics, and customer behavior data to make fact-based decisions in our marketing automation roll-out.
• Bachelor's degree is required; Masters or advanced degree a plus.
• Competitive candidates must have 3-5 years of email marketing experience, preferably hands on experience with digital marketing tools such as Eloqua and/or Hubspot.
• Expert understanding of the end to email production process, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting, and optimization.
• Knowledge of best practices for email creative and templates, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies
• Solid HTML/CSS development skills (for producing responsive email and landing pages.)
• A solid understanding of digital marketing best practices and testing protocols.
• Expertise in project management, planning, organizing and implementing strategic business plans.
• A strong sense of humor and backbone are also prerequisites.