Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
This full-time eCommerce Demand Specialist will coordinate all marketing efforts related to supporting and driving our sales funnel. This includes lead nurturing, campaigns, event marketing, and digital programs. It also encompasses account-based marketing programs to help land and expand our penetration within key accounts. In addition, you will manage the systems and data that serve as the backbone to our demand generation strategy. We will look to you to study lead interactions, analyze our database and provide insights that inform our strategies. The role will also have responsibility in representing our company and services to board audiences i.e. tradeshows and small-group speaking opportunities. The goal of this role will be to educate potential clients about our service offerings, not to close new business.
The Marketing Specialist reports directly to the Director of Marketing, and will be responsible for brand building, integrated marketing and innovative projects that will shape the future growth of the company. This role will work will both sales and marketing groups.
• Prospect qualified leads to be passed to the Sales team for pursuit
• Create, groom and grow database for relevant target lists, segment target audiences based on demographic and other criteria
• Create a healthy pipeline of leads through various marketing campaigns: email, webinars, speaking engagements, press releases, web traffic, social media, articles, white papers, SEO, SEM etc.
• Continually research, evaluate and test new lead generation channels and technologies to learn and improve targeting and lead acquisition
• Work closely with sales to continuously improve the quality of the database through lead scoring and nurturing
Content Creation / Posting
• Develop content aligned with our target audiences and services and publish compelling rich media, Monitor industry trends, competitive intelligence and market conditions relative to specific service offerings
• Be a spokesperson for our company through speaking opportunities and tradeshows
• 3+ years experience managing content and production for high-traffic websites
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Sales, or eCommerce
• B2B and Omni-Channel marketing environment is a plus
• Proven track record identifying and qualifying sales lead opportunities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, in front of groups
• Success prospecting across a wide range of retail categories
• Background and understanding of SEO
• Knowledge of editorial/publishing standards of practice across multiple mediums to include written, digital, and social
• Proofread and approve articles from staff writers and ghostwriters. Attention to detail and hypersensitivity to grammar is extremely important.
• Help create and compile monthly/weekly reports to demonstrate the impact of the digital marketing campaign internally and for clients.
• Organization and planning
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Project Management
• Entrepreneurial Spirit
20% Domestic travel
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liquidity Services Inc. reserves the right to modify position duties at any time due to business necessity.