Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will provide project test planning, test development, test execution, release test planning, and various service activities within the Quality Assurance group.
• Ensure that quality processes are carried out through all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle
• Work concurrently on multiple projects, each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project
• Develop thorough understanding of system design, data model, and functional components of large software systems
• Ability to execute scenario and flow testing to explore value to the customer.
• Actively works with other testers to gain insight and accept or provide guidance where appropriate.
• Perform application analysis, test strategy development, test case creation, test execution, defect tracking and reporting on Enterprise-level applications
• Develop plans, objectives and schedules for executing comprehensive functional, integration, regression, backend, and end-to-end testing.
• Ability to write some SQL queries as well as simple HTML and CSS
• Communicate test progress, test results, metrics and other relevant testing information to appropriate project stakeholders.
• Participate in post-production implementation verification
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field is required.
• 3+ years of software QA experience within a technical environment.
• Strong manual Backend testing experience including database, feeds, jobs, batch processing, and (EDI (a plus))
• Working experience in development life cycle methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, KanBan).
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with ability to analyze complex system requirements and define test cases
• Proficiency with test management and defect tracking tools
• Thorough understanding of the development life cycle, including the various stages of testing
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong backend testing experience
• Experience with test automation using Selenium or other automation tools is preferred
Normal office environment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liquidity Services Inc. reserves the right to modify position duties at any time due to business necessity.