Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
The Engineer III is responsible for designing high performance and scalable solutions that meet the needs of millions of LSI customers and its next generation reverse logistics.
• Build solutions that enable sophisticated automation and workflows
• Implement cutting edge models and algorithms that operate on massive amounts of data
• Develop high performance and scalable solutions that extract, transform, and load big data
• Work with internal QA team on system, performance and acceptance testing
• Help the team leverage and contribute to open source technologies
• Make impact on a global scale
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
• 5+ years of industry experience
(Candidates with more experience may be considered for Senior Engineer)
• Strong aptitude for writing efficient code, that is maintainable, scalable and robust
• Perl and UNIX Scripting Skills
• In depth knowledge of SQL and database technologies (MySQL, Aurora)
• UI Modeling CSS and Bootstrap is a nice to have
• AWS and AWS Lambda is a nice to have
• Attitude to thrive in a fast-paced environment