Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters has relocated to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor.
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist is responsible for operating a multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls, directing callers to appropriate personnel and receiving visitors, and completing a variety of administrative duties.
• Receives and directs visitors, employment applicants, salespersons and customers to appropriate locations and parties.
• Perform related clerical work such as creating presentations, spreadsheets and documents
• Assisting schedule travel and complete expense reports as needed
• Filing, sorting, mail distribution, and completing special clerical projects
• Answers & screens inbound telephone calls appropriately, securing the front desk at all times
• Orders and maintains all office supplies by comparing lowest prices with various companies
• Maintains all FedEx & UPS shipping orders, targeting lowest cost options
• Supports and completes projects which are assigned by the office manager
• Notify building engineer with any office repairs or problems
• Assist with organizing the office so that it runs smoothly and problems are solved in a timely manner
• Maintains and cleans meeting rooms and kitchen areas
• Prioritize projects that involve the executive team
• Works late and start early as needed to support meetings and the office manager
• Performs other administrative duties as needed
• 5+ years of administrative assistant experience needed.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Skills and abilities:
• Excellent organizational skills
• Customer service orientation
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Professional attitude and appearance
Work Conditions/ Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liquidity Services Inc. reserves the right to modify position duties at any time due to business necessity.