Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
LSI is looking for a Specialist to be based in the Garland, TX Customer Service Center. The specialist will work with a high volume auction platform and customer service center. Duties include, but are not limited to: receiving and responding to a high volume of customer questions through phone and email, process refunds, coordinate shipping, and solve problems through judgment and analytical thinking.
• Handles a high volume of inbound calls and emails
• Periodically provides back-up coverage for other customer service specialists
• Process refund requests, often involving entering manual finance lines
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. On occasion will have to exercise independent judgment.
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Some college, degree preferred
• Good organizational skills, time management and detail oriented
• Excellent telephone, oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving and above average math skills
• Strong customer service skills.
• Bilingual skills a plus.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
• Reliable and punctual attendance. Flexible schedule preferred.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and achieve goals
• Must be a self-starter, responsible, highly dependable, extremely accurate and organized
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liquidity Services Inc. reserves the right to modify position duties at any time due to business necessity.