Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters has relocated to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor.
LSI is looking for a Specialist to be based in the Garland, TX Customer Service Center. The specialist will work with a high volume auction platform and customer service center. Duties include, but are not limited to: receiving and responding to a high volume of customer questions through phone and email, process refunds, coordinate shipping, and solve problems through judgment and analytical thinking.
• Handles a high volume of inbound calls and emails
• Periodically provides back-up coverage for other customer service specialists
• Process refund requests, often involving entering manual finance lines
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. On occasion will have to exercise independent judgment.
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Some college, degree preferred
• Good organizational skills, time management and detail oriented
• Excellent telephone, oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving and above average math skills
• Strong customer service skills.
• Bilingual skills a plus.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
• Reliable and punctual attendance. Flexible schedule preferred.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and achieve goals
• Must be a self-starter, responsible, highly dependable, extremely accurate and organized
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liquidity Services Inc. reserves the right to modify position duties at any time due to business necessity.