Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters has relocated to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor
Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 8,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $6 billion in completed transactions, nearly 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
The field services technician will serve as the primary technical support for local and field computer users. This includes both hardware and software maintenance, communication, and problem resolution.
• Delivery of technical support and customer satisfaction.
• Management of ticket flow and technician workload; setting daily priorities to meet department goals and customer expectations.
• Be available to respond to IT business needs at local sites that may arise outside standard business hours 24/7.
• Travel to regional and national sites for local IT support as needed, up to 20%.
• Maintain and manage site assets, keeping the asset management system to 100% accuracy to account for all IT fixed assets.
• Periodic evaluation and refinement of processes to ensure accurate and timely delivery of services.
• Management of internal communications for our customers on technology related issues; collaboration with communications staff.
• Will be responsible for onsite infrastructure equipment (switches, routers, servers, storage and ISP)
• Must be able to complete basic switch configuration, activate / deactivate user ports
• Limited and/or primary administration of financial and inventory management systems depending on business function of job site.
• Administration of local and enterprise file and print servers, including the installation and troubleshooting of network printers, file services administration and shadow copy backup/restoration.
• DHCP administration, including the creation, assignment and troubleshooting of static IP addresses.
• Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot Active Directory issues, including account lockouts, distribution lists and security groups.
• Administer the Office 365 control panel, including user administration, distribution groups, shared mailboxes, mobile setup, and message routing and associated troubleshooting.
• Add value to the organization by creating knowledge base articles for new incidents we work and correct.
• Learn and follow instructions, use standard operating procedures provided by management.
• Knowledge wireless connection
• Knowledge of server certificates
• Server 2012 R2
• Knowledge of WSUS and administration
• Strong technical problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent customer service skills and strong time management skills.
• Highly customer service focused with demonstrable experience in meeting and managing customer expectations. Skilled at managing customer expectations.
• Ability to speak effectively with customers
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; advanced ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical staff.
• Strong desire to grow in experience and value as well as increased responsibility within the company by contributing innovative ideas and outstanding performance
• Knowledge of Security+, Microsoft Server, CISCO network, etc.)
• 5 years’ experience desk side support
• 2+ years of relevant management experience in desktop support or a related area.
• 2-years’ experience working with network infrastructure
• 3-years’ experience Administration of enterprise file and print server
• 2-years’ experience with server certificates
• 3-years’ experience with Server R2 and DHCP
• 2-years’ experience managing WSUS
• Knowledge of Cisco phone support
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liquidity Services Inc. reserves the right to modify position duties at any time due to business necessity.