Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
The Sales Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new surplus asset sales leads to support the objectives of the Energy group. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
• Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the LSI/Network International capabilities and close business with new consignors of Energy equipment
• Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential new consignor prospects.
• Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
• Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
• Work with the Account Executives and VP of Sales to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
• Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
• Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
• 8+ years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience and or 8+ years of sales in the Oil and Gas industry
• A proven track record of developing strong client relationships.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Technical Experience
• Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
• Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
• Relentless enthusiasm for cold and warm calling into prospective clients
Work Conditions/ Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liquidity Services Inc. reserves the right to modify position duties at any time due to business necessity.