Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters has relocated to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor.
The Project Manager will help manage projects in East Peoria, IL and other locations in North America. We’re seeking someone located within 3 hours driving distance from Peoria, IL.
The Project Manager primarily serves as the liaison between CAG Sales and Operations Staff, and the client, ensuring the smooth process of the auction process from the contract signing through the completion of the auction. This includes but is not limited to cataloging and supervising the removal of machine tools and related equipment.
The ideal candidate has current knowledge of various makes and models of machine tools used by one of the largest heavy equipment manufactures on the globe. Successful candidates are customer centric and have the ability to think on the fly and solve complex issues that may arise onsite.
• Professionally manage all aspects of the disposition of assets related to the project to maximize customer satisfaction and company profitability
• Maintain excellent customer service to clients, prospects and buyers
• Manage costs and expenses in accordance with the project budget
• Prepare internal and client facing reports and summaries as required by the client and as directed by your manager
• Ensure proper communication with your manager, peers, and other company functional groups and the client
• Additional duties as assigned
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience
• Knowledge of machine tools and related equipment
• Experience with project management preferred
• Understands methods, techniques and skills in functional work areas
• A high level of computer literacy Able to use or learn to use a digital camera
• Knowledge of the auction business , sales, and e-commerce
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to work extended hours and weekends as needed
• Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly
• Energetic team player with demonstrated interpersonal skills
• Is self-motivated
• Meets deadlines without prompting
• Shows enthusiasm for his/her work.
• Collects and integrates a wide variety of ideas in the decision-making process.
• Is able to set incremental goals.
• Has "can do" attitude.
• Maintain continuous contact with multiple locations during the auction period and beyond preparing for future assets.
• Light physical exertion, but may involve contact with dust, dirt, grease or other hazards
• Moderate to extensive travel required