Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
In response to the continued growth of their business, GovDeals, part of Liquidity Services Inc., is looking for a Help Desk Analyst to be based out of the Nashville, TN office.
The position will train in verifications upon hire and expand to other duties over time.
Once trained this position is 100% remote.
This is your opportunity to get a foot in the door at a company with a 5 star rating on glassdoor.com
GovDeals offers a great starting salary, full benefits, and paid time off.
This call center position is not technical, if you are looking for a techie job, this is not for you.
The hours are:
Monday 8a - 5p
Tuesday 8a - 5p
Wednesday 8a - 5p
Thursday 8a - 5p
Saturday 3p - 12a
If this is you, apply now… Right now! There are only 2 position to fill, and we may not hire again until 2019.
• Review bidder activity
• Verifies registrations
• Handles inbound calls, emails, and chats
• Provides back-up coverage for team members as volume dictates, must be adaptable to change
• Minimum 1 year work experience with demonstrated customer service experience required. Post- secondary education preferred; work experience will substitute for education
• Are a self-starter with a positive attitude and can self-supervise
• Can contribute to a small team from a remote environment
• Have the ability to multiple tasks and can prioritize
• Have excellent telephone, oral and written communication skills
• Are an excellent problem solver with deduction skills
• Have strong active listening skills with an ability to adapt / respond to different types of personalities.
• Are able to relay detailed instructions
• Are reliable and punctual
• Can demonstrate accountability and the willingness to accept responsibility
• Bilingual- Spanish strongly preferred