Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters will be relocating to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor at the end of September 2017.
The Senior Manager, Projects and Implementations is responsible for leading key implementations across our Retail business, focused on onboarding critical programs and capabilities for new and existing clients, along with managing critical process-improvement initiatives for the business.
• Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Technical teams to implement client solutions. Define project requirements and plans using well-structured client requirements and defined operational and technical capabilities.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive successful completion of critical process-improvement initiatives.
• Maintain a clear, current and accessible roadmap of all project statuses, upcoming deliverables, and timelines. Ensure that strategic initiatives involving multiple stakeholders across different implementations and geographies start, and stay, on track.
• Monitor and de-risk activities from initiation through delivery, interfacing with external customers or field-based employees on technical or business matters, as needed.
• Serve as key liaison for internal and external stakeholders and management to frequently communicate requirements, status, and escalate and resolve issues as appropriate.
• Lead cross-functional teams, involving both technical and non-technical members, and manage multiple simultaneous projects with competing priorities.
• Manage risk mitigation and escalation; communication; status reporting and change management in accordance with documented Project Management Plans.
• Monitor and review project performance, budgets & lessons learnt to drive continuous improvement
• Identify and action opportunities to improve project standards, methodologies and tools
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in operations management, finance, computer science, engineering, or equivalent work experience
• At least five years’ relevant experience gained in a commercial high-tech, fast paced environment, including a successful track record delivering similar programs / projects
• Formal Project Management training and certification preferred
• Computer savvy, highly proficient in producing project plans, presentations, and project schedules.
• Highly skilled at presenting ideas and plans to both internal teams and clients.
• Extremely strong organizational, time management and people management skills.
• Problem solving, trouble shooting, process improvement skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, including a proven ability to successfully work and partner across multiple divisions and functions (e.g., marketing, sales, engineering, IT, finance, etc.)
• Ability to prioritize multiple and changing initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to be creative, strategic and innovative.
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize information to recognize long term goals while effectively managing daily details.
• the best solution – based upon previous experience with custom developed
Work Conditions/ Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Up to 25% travel during major projects and initiatives
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liquidity Services Inc. reserves the right to modify position duties at any time due to business necessity.