Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters will be relocating to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor at the end of September 2017.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for Payroll Processing.
• Provides Customer Service Support to associates for payroll related inquiries
• Responsible to gross to net payroll processing for 8 legal entities, including:
• Compiling payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, insurance, benefits, and other deductions to be withheld, and employee identification number, from time sheets and other records
• Prepares and updates master payroll records for associate transactions for earnings, transfers, expenses, deductions,
• Ensures accuracy of PTO balances
• Performs payroll audits to ensure accuracy of Payroll, WGPS, and Tax Filing
• Performs Stock Transaction Processing
• Prepare payroll and associate reconciliations,
• Performs corrections as needed for accumulated balances
• Works with internal and external business partners and third party vendors
• Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school and minimum of two years payroll experience.
• Oracle HCM, ADP and Multi-State payroll experience preferred.
• Payroll Tax experience preferred.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.