Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters will be relocating to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor at the end of September 2017.
• Directly report to Senior Manager, IT Support and indirectly to Senior Marketing Manager, APAC
• No subordinate for this position
• Responsible for providing IT support to in-house users in Asia Pacific
• Provide support, installation, repair and preventive maintenance to office’s IT hardware & software; maintain support help desk requests and incident reports
• Regularly monitor servers, backup and storage devices and maintain the assets control of IT hardware & software (licenses)
• Configure and install new laptop and desktop computers, handheld devices, network equipment and servers
• Perform day-to-day operational duties in order to maintain a healthy and secure environment
• Liaise with users and vendors about equipment ordering
• Require standby on call support after office hours
• Degree/High Diploma of Computer Engineering or related discipline
• MCSE/MCSA holder is an advantage
• 3-5 years related working experience
• Solid experience on Office 365, Windows up to the current release, Active Directory, Cisco networking/VPN, HP servers, Lenovo laptops and desktop computers and Symantec BackupExec
• Basic analytical skills
• Good communication skills – clear and concise style
• Strong organizational and coordination skills
Other Key Performance Expectations
• Fluency in English - additional language skills is an advantage.
• High level of commitment
• Deadline driven
• Attention to Detail