Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters will be relocating to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor at the end of September 2017.
The Warehouse Specialist is responsible for general warehouse labor duties. The successful candidate may operate manual and/or power material handling equipment if they are trained and certified.
• Receipt and packing of inventory
• Operate stand up, sit down forklifts and front end loader
• Adhere to customer pick up schedule and prepare accordingly
• Ensure all shipments are timely and accurate
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Work in adverse weather conditions
• Other warehouse duties as assigned
• 2+ years warehouse experience preferred
• Previous experience in a customer-facing role
• Hold a valid drivers license
• Good interpersonal and customer communication skills
• Ability to manage and resolve conflicts with Liquidity Services’ best interest in mind
• Must possess excellent organizational skills; detail-orientated with strong follow through skills
• Demonstrate a high degree of awareness to safety, accuracy and productivity
• Ability to work well in a team environment is required
• Enjoy a fast paced environment that is constantly changing
• The employee must be able to work in a typical warehouse environment where there may be uneven floor surfaces
• Employee should be familiar with and capable of operating standard office equipment (photocopier, facsimile machine, personal computer, adding machine, stapler, 3-hole punch, etc.) and warehouse equipment (manual pallet jack, dock leveler, scale, etc.); some lifting (up to 70 pounds) may be required