Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 8,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $6 billion in completed transactions, nearly 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters will be relocating to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor at the end of September 2017.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Analytics, the Growth & Demand Generation Analyst will drive and be accountable for marketing funnel optimization, execution of growth tactics and measurement of marketing analytics efforts across the full customer life cycle. As the Growth & Demand Generation Analyst you will be responsible for the buyer journey optimization, monitoring the user activity metrics within different accounts and the champion in identifying the data-driven opportunities and planning the customer-centric projects/initiatives across different stages of buyer journey (registration, bidding and buyers).
Both analytical and result-oriented with a good familiarity of Google analytics, SEO and email marketing platforms, this role primarily focuses on driving more customers into the funnel at each stage. You will be required to work with and influence our marketing creative, email marketing, social media, customer service, third-parties demand generation platforms and IT teams to improve the buyer experience, measure our demand-generation ROI and achieve the marketplaces’ marketing targets.
You will be a data-driven marketing mind and a growth hackers who will be involved also in proactive customer outreach (such as calling and speaking with our registered users) to collect feedback and understand the customers pain point, their needs and the competitive landscape to solve the marketplace growth challenges effectively.
• Drive, monitor and report on user engagement metrics across the lifecycle using various marketing strategies and tactics
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns at different stages, calculate the ROI, identify trends and insights and communicate with the marketing, sales, and customer support teams about the findings
• Leverage the company’s marketing automation platform (Eloqua) to design and implement lead generation and nurturing campaigns to drive new site registrants and nurture existing registrants through the buyer funnel.
• Define and execute new lead and demand generation strategies and activities that generate awareness and result in conversions and meet the marketplace growth targets
• Plan, execute, and measure the result of growth programs and projects using A/B testing and conversion analytics
• Help our team optimize our website search engine, SEO program, website tracking, marketing touchpoints, and sales approach accordingly.
• Proactively communicate over the phone and email to potential bidders and buyers to collect feedback or drive some retention campaigns
• Craft and implement customer surveys every quarter across different marketplaces to gather data and insights.
• Conduct regular competitive audits on other products and companies in our industry.
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
• Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience determining product-market fit and delivering products to market. - Experience but not vet level experience
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, analytics, or related field.
• 2-5 years of progressively responsible positions in marketing, E-commerce analytics with broad exposure to a range of online and integrated campaigns
• Experience in rapid-paced, highly dynamic environments with proven success in navigating changing priorities and opportunities
• Experience in online marketplaces in B2B markets strongly preferred
• Leadership and management experience with proven ability to grow employee skills, manage internal relationships and leverage internal resources
• Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
• Proficient in Email marketing platforms (preferably Eloqua), google analytics, SEO (search engine optimization) to optimize our approach by buyer stage
• Past-experience conducting research reports, including the methodology, survey writing and fulfillment, and writing reports and studies.
• A nose for selling, unique selling points, and product marketing -- this role must help us stay differentiated from the competition.
• Familiarity with SQL, MYQL, and a programming language/tool for scrapping purposes is a PLUS
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Customer service and client relations skills
• Proven success collaborating with a global team to create sustainable growth
• Familiarity with Ecommerce buyer journey funnel
• Working knowledge of Google Analytics, marketing automation solutions such as Eloqua, and SEO (search engine optimization) is required
• High-energy, motivated and visionary with a proven entrepreneurial track record of defining and delivering strategic initiatives
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Liquidity Services Inc. reserves the right to modify position duties at any time due to business necessity.