Every organization generates surplus assets. Liquidity Services is the world leader in the sale of surplus assets. Our superior service, global scale and ability to deliver results facilitates trusted long-term relationships with over 9,000 clients. We have deep relationships with Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations, as well as government agencies. With nearly $7 billion in completed transactions and 3 million registered buyers in almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven leader in delivering smart commerce solutions.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters will be relocating to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor at the end of September 2017.
Tremendous Opportunity - Become an Independent Commissioned Sales Agent!
Openings in Perth, Calgary, Oklahoma City, Dubai and London
Liquidity Services is seeking Independent Commissioned Sales Agent and/or Indpendent Contractors to join our global network of Independent Agent Representatives. As a Liquidity Services exclusive Independent Sales Agent, you will represent the company and source consignments from potential sellers in your region/network. Our sales model is simple: you consign assets from a customer in your network for sale on one of our online marketplaces; our operations team prepares the assets for sale; our marketing team promotes the sale; proceeds are paid directly to the consignor after the transaction is completed; then a commission is paid to you as our Agent of Record for that sale.
Liquidity Services will do all the heavy lifting. To receive a commission, Sales Agents just need to source the asset packages for sale.
This is an ideal opportunity for a seasoned professional with a go-getter personality who has deep industrial contacts with equipment brokers, distributors and other companies in the energy, mining, petrochemical, heavy industrial and machining industries that have surplus assets and need assistance with dispositioning. It is also perfect for former auctioneers who have their own network of potential sellers. The successful candidate may elect to just source asset packages for sale, or they may have dispositioning experience and elect to provide consultative asset management services, as well.
• Prospect companies in various industries to source surplus equipment for consignment
• Actively source opportunities related to the sale or disposition of surplus equipment
• Liaise on and, in some cases, perform field services and inventory verification work
• Make recommendations regarding potential buyers for the asset packages consigned
• Transition details of the consignment to the operations team
• Provide Liquidity Services’ operations and marketing teams with the information they need to effectively and efficiently prepare, market and sell the equipment
• Maintain continuous communication with consignors throughout the sales process, as necessary
• Develop and grow a group of existing accounts within the energy sector
• Represent Liquidity Services professionally and adhere to our existing code of conduct
Qualified and interested candidates should email their resume and a brief cover letter to Daniel Beck, vice president of global sales for Liquidity Services’ Capital Assets Group at email@example.com.