Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters has relocated to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor.
The Team Leader will be responsible for research, reports and buyer development for our Capital Asset Group.
• Ensure the day-to-day execution of Research, Reports, and Buyer Development activities including:
o Preparation of high quality market research materials for use in sales pitches, valuation documents, sales and marketing event strategies, corporate forward flow strategies, and sales/tradeshow conferences and meetings
o Creation of accurate sales or marketing-related reports that require data gathering and analysis
o Generation of potential buyer leads from various industries or sectors in different countries worldwide
• Establish efficient internal processes or make adjustments on existing ones, as necessary
• Manage direct reports on a daily basis including delegation of tasks, coaching, and handling team issues/concerns
• Report to the Global Marketing Promotion Center Manager any issues that require assistance; and
• Other relevant responsibilities and duties as assigned
• Degree in Marketing / Advertising / Communication Research/ Business Administration or equivalent (post-graduate degree is an advantage)
• At least 5 years of market research experience similar to or related to the types of research conducted in the company
• At least 2-5 years of buyer/seller lead generation experience
• Experience in supervising a team/unit
• Expertise in market research of different industries/sectors
• Expertise in buyer/seller lead generation
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong project planning and execution skills
• High proficiency in MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Windows
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong organizational and coordination skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good track record of being responsible for project deliverables
• High level of commitment
• Highly process- and detail-oriented
• Good interpersonal communication skills