Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
As a Warehouse Associate you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in day to day operations while mastering multiple job functions in one of our warehouse facilities. Utilize both mental and physical skills to effectively manage inbound and outbound customer shipments. The ability to operate manual and/or power material handling equipment is an added bonus, but if not, you may get the chance to learn or become certified.
• Experienced testers of small electronics (iPads, iPods, cameras, etc.) and computers
• General warehouse duties
• Experience using a scanner gun
• Photography experience
• Computer skills including experience with MS Office and the Internet
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Have a high school diploma or GED
• Have the ability to pass criminal background, drug and reference checks
• Be trustworthy, honest, customer-centric individuals with the desire to work hard to support common goals
• Have previous warehouse experience
• Possess superior attention to detail with strong organizational skills
• Demonstrate a high degree of awareness to safety, accuracy and productivity
• Have computer skills including experience with MS Office and the Internet
• Some lifting (up to 50 pounds) may be required