Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters has relocated to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor.
As a Warehouse Associate you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in day to day operations while mastering multiple job functions in one of our warehouse facilities. Utilize both mental and physical skills to effectively manage inbound and outbound customer shipments. The ability to operate manual and/or power material handling equipment is an added bonus, but if not, you may get the chance to learn or become certified.
• Experienced testers of small electronics (iPads, iPods, cameras, etc.) and computers
• General warehouse duties
• Experience using a scanner gun
• Photography experience
• Computer skills including experience with MS Office and the Internet
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Have a high school diploma or GED
• Have the ability to pass criminal background, drug and reference checks
• Be trustworthy, honest, customer-centric individuals with the desire to work hard to support common goals
• Have previous warehouse experience
• Possess superior attention to detail with strong organizational skills
• Demonstrate a high degree of awareness to safety, accuracy and productivity
• Have computer skills including experience with MS Office and the Internet